Terms of Service
Detailed information about t&C
Contact us @ email@example.com for more detail
OSVPN strives to deliver the very best VPN services and features available. Please review these terms and conditions and refer to it as necessary to fully understand its provisions before using the services provided by OSVPN. We take your trust seriously and hope you appreciate our efforts to safeguard our systems and provide the best possible user experience. This agreement, which will be known as ‘Agreement’, outlines the terms and conditions that apply to users of our VPN and other related services. ‘OSVPN’ will refer to Arystons Technologies, LLC which operates the site osvpn.net, while ‘Customer’ will refer to you, the user of our services. By signing up for OSVPN services, you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and that you agree to the terms and conditions that it contains.
Here are our terms:
- Lawful Use of Services
To use the services and features of OSVPN, you agree to not use our systems, services, and/or tools to access, transmit, display, or distribute any illegal content. Prohibited includes, and is not limited to, the following:
- Violates Local, Federal, or State Laws Violates Copyright, Trademark, Patent, or any other intellectual property rights of third parties, including those of OSVPN Child Pornography or material that violates Child Abuse and/or Exploitation Laws. Posting adult pictures or related content. Viruses that may cause any damage to third parties, including OSVPN Harassing, Defamatory, Slanderous or Libelous content, and is otherwise in violation of any laws that are intended to harm or defraud third parties, including OSVPN.
- The services and features provided by OSVPN to our subscribers may not be used to perform any illegal or harassing actions including spamming, hacking, or behavior that violates local, state, or federal laws. The software provided by OSVPN services may only be used legally. OSVPN reserves the right to terminate access to any subscriber at its discretion without any prior notice or warning in the event the customer commits any of the violations or variants of those listed above.
- Customer Obligation to Pay for Services
OSVPN offers accounts with service periods from a few days to annual terms. Customers agree to allow OSVPN to take action to receive payment which may include charging the customer’s credit card or renewing the subscription through alternate payment methods such as Paypal. Customers understand and agree that accounts renew at the end of their term unless a cancellation request has been submitted. If a payment is declined or refused, OSVPN may place the customer’s account on hold. OSVPN may attempt a charge again in the future for failed or declined payments.
- Account Term
Customers may access the OSVPN service as long as their account is in good standing. Accounts will remain in good standing as long as they are not in violation of this agreement and payments are made promptly. Accounts renew automatically at the end of their paid term unless the customer cancels the account before the next renewal date.
- Cancellation / Termination
The customer may request cancellation at any time by logging in at our website and using the customer control panel to cancel their service or by emailing support@OSVPN.net. Requests to cancel must be submitted and received before the end of the customer’s current term to prevent payment for another term. We do not make refunds for prior terms.
- Restarting Account
Customers can restart their canceled or closed OSVPN account. Customers whose account was terminated for violation of our Terms or other serious issues may not restart their accounts. Once the customer makes payment and any other open issues are resolved, OSVPN will restore and reactivate the customer’s account.
- Customer Liability and Indemnification
OSVPN will not be held responsible or liable for any third-party violations of this agreement by its customers. The Customer will hold harmless and indemnify OSVPN from damages, liability, claims from third parties, expenses, or losses that are the result of the customer’s violation of this agreement. Customer accepts complete responsibility for their actions related to how they use the service provided by OSVPN.
- Limitation of Liability
OSVPN will not be held liable for any damages under any circumstances that are the result of the loss of data, use of services, or any incidental, punitive, or other damages that are in conjunction with this agreement or OSVPN services. In any case, where OSVPN is held liable, no cumulative liability shall exceed the value of the payment customer had made for service. Customers understand and agree that service is provided on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis.
- Agreement in Effect
This agreement becomes immediately effective on the same day that a customer signs up for any of the paid services on the OSVPN website.
Customers agree that OSVPN will not be held responsible and will be indemnified from taxes that are the result of the customer’s use of the services provided by OSVPN. The customer agrees to pay all taxes related to these services which include penalties and interest associated with the customer’s use of services or any other costs associated with the customer’s use of service.