We all want some privacy in our life, may it be your real life or virtual life. There are times when we want to surf around different sites without getting into cyber trouble; VPN is what you need.
Without privacy there is no point in being an individual.
What is a VPN server?
A virtual private network, better known as a VPN, protects your identity and browsing activity from hackers, businesses, government agencies, and other snoops. When connecting to the internet, your data and IP address are hidden by a type of virtual tunnel. This keeps others from spying on your online activity.
In today’s online world surfing the web, making transactions on unsecured Wi-Fi network and even talking to someone on social media platforms (until there isn’t an end to end encryption) most likely leads to stealing of data, passwords and breaching into our privacy. Here comes the use of VPN as must to browse and use the internet world anonymously with safety of our data and privacy. The encryption and anonymity that a VPN provides helps protect our online activities: sending emails, shopping online, or paying bills. It also helps keep our web browsing anonymous.
VPN’s use encryption to scramble data when it’s sent over a Wi-Fi network. Encryption makes the data unreadable. Data security is especially important when using a public Wi-Fi network because it prevents anyone else on the network from eavesdropping on your internet activity.
Why do you need it?
Is this question striking your mind? Well, following are the reasons why you need it:
- Bypass geographic restrictions on websites or streaming audio and video.
- Watch streaming media.
- Protect yourself from snooping on untrustworthy Wi-Fi hotspots.
- Gain at least some anonymity online by hiding your true location.
- Protect yourself from being logged while torrenting.
What all privacy VPN provides?
- Your browsing history
- Your IP address and location
- Your location for streaming
- Your devices
- Your web activity- to maintain internet freedom
How to choose a VPN? Why to choose us?
A smart way to stay secure when using public Wi-Fi to use a VPN solution. But what’s the best way to choose a VPN? ASK these questions before choosing it.
- Do they respect your privacy?
- Do they run the current protocol?
- Do they set data limits?
- Where are there servers located
- Will you be able to set up VPN access on multiple devices?
- How much will it cost?
Choose us because we can answer all these questions of yours:
- Yes, we RESPECT your privacy
- Yes, we run the current protocol
- Open VPN client support.
- Servers located in India are pocket friendly, so are we.
- Yes, you’ll be able to set up VPN access on multiple devices.
- About the cost, let us see the comparison chart:
NordVPN Check Price
CyberGhost VPN Check Price
$40 for twelve months
$89 Two-Year Plan at NordVPN
$87.75 for Three-Year Plan at CyberGhost VPN
$5 Per month at Arystons
$59 for One Year Plan (58% Off) at NordVPN
$13 Per Month at CyberGhost VPN
Get yourself a VPN, contact us now